We’re so glad that you’ve chosen the team at Davis & Ferguson Family Dentistry to serve your dental needs! It is our hope that your first visit will be the start of a long and healthy relationship with us, and our goal is to provide you with an experience that is as thorough and as informative as possible. Here’s a glimpse of what you can expect:
Let’s Get Established
For your convenience, you may wish to complete your New Patient Information documents prior to your first visit. You will find those forms here on our website, as well as important information regarding our financial policies and office policies. If you are not able to access or complete these forms in advance, we will allow additional time for you to complete those here in our office.
Getting to Know All About You
The following procedures will help us to assess your current oral health status:
- A complete medical history review to identify any known health conditions or potential risk factors
- Dental x-rays and digital imaging
- Comprehensive dental examination
- Periodontal charting and oral cancer screening
- Determine type of cleaning needed (if applicable)
- Oral hygiene instructions and advice
- Consultation/Discussion with Drs. Davis and Ferguson regarding your oral health goals, concerns, and treatment recommendations
- A personalized treatment estimate (if applicable)
Meet Dr. Davis and Dr. Ferguson
We believe that you’ll enjoy a better dental experience when your dentist is someone whom you know, like, and trust. That’s why our dentists will take the time to meet with you personally. Our dentists care about the issues that matter to you, such as your likes and dislikes in the dental office, how your smile makes you feel, and your future dental goals. We want you to know that we are healthcare providers, but we are your friends and neighbors in the Martinez community, too, and we can’t wait to meet you!
If you have not already done so, contact our office to schedule your appointment today.